Delving Bench not working

Can you clarify this for me? It sounds like you are getting recipes for damaged hardened steel weapons, which is an important detail for me, because I thought the bench only works with undamaged items.

I’m not talking about Serpent-men weapons here, because I can confirm that those don’t work for me on officials, either. I just want to know if the bench is normally supposed to work with damaged items.

Thanks in advance.

I still don’t understand the problem, I am sorry. Can you please clarify for me:

1. Delving bench not dismantling your 100% durability serpent-man weapons on official.
    or
  2. Delving bench dismantling your serpent-man weapons but not giving you recipes.

Hey, Narelle, if it’s of any help, I have some information from my experiments.

I haven’t tried using damaged items, because I heard somewhere that they have to be undamaged, so I have no info there.

Furthermore, the only undamaged Serpent-man weapons I could find are the javelins.

With that context in mind, this is what happens:

1. Put the javelins in.
  2. Put 10 eldarium bars in.
  3. Nothing happens at all. There’s nothing in the queue.

I’ll try later, when I’m off work, with damaged Serpent-man weapons.

I don’t think the throwing weapons work and you need 20 bars. I will try with damaged hardened steel weapons even though I am pretty sure that damaged weapons won’t work, no matter if it is a legendary or crafted.

EDIT: Further to that, I tried delving damaged hardened steel war axes (3 x 50% durability + 100 eldarium bars), it doesn’t work. No problem with 100% hardened steel war axes.

1 Like

I know one scenario which will break the delving bench (I have reported it before):

1. Place an item to delve.
  2. The queue starts.
  3. Cancel the craft by right-clicking the item in the queue.
  4. Your bench will no longer craft until you pick it up and place it again.

EDIT: Apparently, it should resume by pressing the play button. So try that, if not pick the bench up and place it back down:

1 Like

My apologies.

Our delving bench does not work using serpent-man weapons of any kind/combination on official server. Only hard steel weapons. On my private server, the delving bench does work with serpent-man weapons. This is the crux of my post and why I reported it and am confused…

VERY possible I’m missing something somewhere here, but found it very odd that using hard steel weaps is giving legendary recipes, and yet the serpent-man weaps is not working at all on official server for us.

1 Like

are they with 100% durability?

no, they are not. we cannot get them to 100% durability until we have the serpent-man recipes to repair them, or until we can craft legendary repair kits.

100% durability has NOT been required when using hardened steel, so we have not figured this as a factor.

1 Like

Can you make a video, please? Show me a damaged hardened steel weapon that is damaged and works in the delving bench. I want to see it because I have not managed to delve any damaged weapon.

I can try… not sure how XD

Are you using your bench on official server, or private server?

It doesn’t matter. Both are using the same client. You are submitting a bug report, I am saying we can’t reproduce it. Show us proof that it is actually happening and it is not simply a user error.

Until then, I remain as per my last that the bench only works with fully repaired items, if there is 1 durability missing, it won’t delve.

1 Like

got an easy method for me to record and link?

I use Geforce Experience:

If you are using win10, it has its own recording tool as well:
https://betanews.com/2019/01/14/windows-10-screen-recorder-ultility/#:~:text=You’ll%20notice%20a%20“record,to%20start%20recording%20screen%20activity.

thats wrong, you just need to press start like on a tannery or smelter. The big button in the upper right corner

nvm, I will edit my post. I saw what you mean.

i am refering to the one with the gif. There is a big button with start/stop. If you click on my name, with the reply arrow, you can see which i am replying to.

So this is not a bug, and i am playing on official and already got recipes from the delving bench.

Things like throwing axes and javelins can’t be used

1 Like

i have that… but the file is so large when it records. and do i just link it/dm it to you or what?

whatever is convenient for you (upload it on youtube or use dropbox or sth like that).

ok, if i can figure it out i’ll try and record and send it to ya. i don’t want to post public because we’re on official pvp

ok, i tried uploading a vid to youtube and it’s taking forever… i’ll try again later when i’m on my normal network. in the meantime i’ll fiddle with some more combos. on official server i’m trying not to waste mats doing too much experimentation, hence why i’m trying to get others to help here on the forum :slight_smile:

1 Like