Den of the Wolf Brothers Turn Style 2 Activated Before Entering

Game mode: [Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [Americas]

[When going through Den of the Wolf Brothers the second turn style has already been activated even after the vault resets. From the very beginning the gate that blocks the path after activating turn style two is already up. Three times in a row this has happened. I clear the werewolves, activate turn style one to open the door, then clear the new werewolves but when I go to the switch it has already been thrown and gate that comes up blocking the path after you activate turn style two is already up. The last time I went in right after the vault reset.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. No steps really, it’s fubared from the start. Enter the vault
  2. Kill werewolves
  3. Open doors
  4. The path is blocked

Update
I tried again this evening and this time turn style 2 was exposed upon first entering. There was no need to activate turn style 1 or the lever behind that door. I was able to complete the dungeon this time but it still seems broken as the first turn style and lever were completely unnecessary.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.