Destinys Edge - Fresh Wipe 12/18 - PVP Weekend Raiding - 300 LVLS/AOC/EEWA/DarkWoods/Sky Island + The Best Mods

Bump

The server is great! I’m having lots of fun on it. There is a ton to do and it has a solid community of people, and the admins are active cool mods, fun players.

Great server. quick mod updates and very helpful admins.
Mature player base, no drama!

Bump

This server is so much fun. Admins are awesome. Server is busy! Lots of fun!

Bump

Bump

Bump

Possibly the greatest server created since the entire history of the world

Bump

Favourite rp pvp server by far, owners aren’t snowflakes. Good fun.

Awesome admins who are very helpful and are available most of the time. Mods work fine and you will enjoy the pvp and the clans.

My wife and I have been looking for a server for awhile and when we found Destiny it was literally like Destiny, the admins are incredible , the server has had so much work put into it. I am highly impressed with the market and dedication given in every small detail. Incredible server

I think this server is the best i ever play on ppl is very friendly even thougth is pvp, and everything means something in this server, you work hard for ern your nbase and really do progres, but i love slow progression!

the admins dedication is evident in this server. i love the market! and the economy system as well.

great server admins are very helpful

Bump

Really enjoying the server. Clanmates and I have been on for a few weeks so far and have loved every minute of it. Good mod selection and server / community rules are fair and unbiased. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Bump

Been playing on this server for almost half a year now. Active admins, frequent events and raiding every weekend. Good and bad experiences but the good far out weight the bad. For the most part the community is friendly but there are always a few bad eggs.

great server! challenging AF but worth the effort. Super helpful admins as well. No-fingers