Destinys Edge - Fresh Wipe 12/18 - PVP Weekend Raiding - 300 LVLS/AOC/EEWA/DarkWoods/Sky Island + The Best Mods

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Got purge active? Easy to trigger as solo? What’s the setting at

Bump

Bump

Purge is active on the AOC level purges(the highest level)

Bump

Bump

got banned from this server cause i managed to get inside the admins lil castle and steal his stuff, was a bit after teleported into his base and killed with admin commands while he threw a lil fit saying i was using godmode and ghost to break into ppls houses when the fool just forgot to close off his base properly so was easy to get and loot stations lol

Actually, this loser joined the server for the first time today and in just a few hours was caught using hacks to make give himself godmode so he’d take 0 damage when attacked, he was also caught using cloak hack to make it so nothing aggroed him as well as glitching thru walls to steal from other players. He was banned from the server because of this and now comes to whine about it on the forum as if he did nothing wrong. Cheats, hacks and exploits of any sort will not be tolerated on Destiny’s Edge. We will not hesitate to ban permanently in order to protect our community from hackers/exploiters.

P.S. Thanks for the Bump Valk.

Worst server I’ve joined so far.

Admin abuses power like mad, I’m talking spawning hundreds of thralls, materials and gear, being on godmode 24/7 and killing players by flying above you and shooting arrows, which if you dodge or he misses he will teleport you to him instead.
Most spots are taken by admin bases and he will throw a temper tantrum if you so much as get close to any of them.

There are better servers out there

Oxy is the friend of the loser who was banned for hacking so his whining on this thread makes sense. These 2 idiots did not even get to spend more than 3 hours on the server before they were caught and banned. For the record, the admins on this server will never use their admin powers unless it is to help a player having a problem, or to deal with idiots breaking the rules like these 2 were. The admins also do not cheat to give themselves resources, everything they own was earned in the same way all the other players have to. These 2 are just mad because they were caught cheating and suffered the consequences for it. Good job being 2 out of only 3 of the people that ever had to be banned on this server.

I have never felt the Admins were abusing their powers. Truth, thank you for finding out about these two hackers and banning them from the server. I appreciate you keeping the server clean from hackers so that we can enjoy real competition between players. So far I am really enjoying the server. It really seems to be getting more popular too by the week. Oh and NO server resets! Love it. Thanks again.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump