Destinys Edge - Fresh Wipe 12/18 - PVP Weekend Raiding - 300 LVLS/AOC/EEWA/DarkWoods/Sky Island + The Best Mods

Bump

12/18/20 - The server will now be running a fresh version of the exiled lands map for the foreseeable future. Be sure to join up and carve out your legacy in these new lands!

Bump

Bump

This is my first time on a PvP server as I enjoy lots of mods and pve play and this server has a nice balance of pvp with some pve mods as well. Iā€™m really enjoying it so far! I joined with my whole group as we were all looking for a server with a good balance. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This was the only PVP server that I could find that had mods. The server has tons of features and I love it so far. It is a good mixture between PVE and PVP. I brought my whole squad to the server and we love it!

1 Like

Awesome server, good mod choices, and active admins. Never had so much fun on a server!

1 Like

First PvP server I have tried with lots of the mods I have come to enjoy. Weekend base raids leaves time oto have a life outside of the game, while still having lots of content for everyone in my clan to enjoy. The community is active as well, highly recommend.

1 Like

Amazing server! Tons of content to explore and they do it much differently from other PVP servers. A very unique experience. Would recommend to others if you are looking for a fun and exciting PVP experience.

1 Like

Your feedback is much appreciated, we look forward to the server becoming even better as it grows and evolves with time.

This server is awesome. I have played on a lot of servers and few have taken the time to put together what this one has. It is like an entirely different game but in the best way. it takes everything you love about conan and makes it so much more in depth. Fantastic job by the admins. A+

Great server! It has a lot of great features and admins. Highly recomend!

Me and my friends have joined the sever and so far we have had nothing but good experiences and fun in the server, having a noob area in the server has also helped us to build up without being raided.

First non RP PvP server I have tried with lots of the mods I have come to enjoy. Weekend base raids leaves time to have a life outside of the game, while still having lots of content for everyone in my clan to enjoy. The community and server is active as well, highly recommend. The mods makes the game more in depth as if was a different game.

Great server having a balller time. The admins are top notch peoples.

Bump

Bump

The server is great! Iā€™m having lots of fun on it. There is a ton to do and it has a solid community of people, and the admins are active!

Bump

Bump