Destinys Edge - Fresh Wipe 12/18 - PVP Weekend Raiding - 300 LVLS/AOC/EEWA/DarkWoods/Sky Island + The Best Mods

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

I have to say, I have been on this server for awhile and it is nice to have an engaged Admin. Who cares and listens to the group.

I saw a couple of the negative post that were here and I would say disregard the negativity. There is a lot more positivity on the server and people who want to help. PVP has been fun and balanced. Special drops and bosses are put in place if they seem to be lacking. The biggest pro is the group is responsive to make the gaming experience fun and enjoyable. You can’t go wrong.

There are some negatives but the big thing is if you talk to Truth and ask or bring up the issues, he will work through and find a solve too.

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

I decided to jump into modded for the first time after getting fed up with the rampant cheating on officials and this server has been a breath of fresh air. Good community, admin team always willing to help, which has been huge for me as some of these mods are very daunting when only playing the best game.

Highly recommend this server for experienced or new players to modded servers.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump