Devs, way to prevent Alpha clans from wrecking the game

I for one think the monolithic approach to PvP is causing a stifling effect. In the past, at least we had official options of:

• 24/7 raid (which means 24/7 follower protection),
  • Chaos/Blitz servers for frequently-wiped, battle-centric environments,
  • Many more no-ping servers to allow play among more competitive groups in the world.

More flavors of PvP would give the players more options. Due to an injury to my eyesight and its therapy requirments, for instance, I am unable to play Conan Exiles during any US-based raid window. This means I’m pretty much not playing anymore.

1 Like

As it is now, for a single player on a PvP server there is no reason to make a permanent base. For according to the state of the game , alpha clans playing 24/7, dumb thralls that can not defend a base during raids and overuse of EXPLOSIVES, the best option for a solo official seerver player is to go rouge. Have a place to bed down and hide chest through out the land. But in doing so there seems to be a lack of fun along the way
something missing in the game for these nomad players that will eventually cause them to leave. PvP needs a revamp!

2 Likes

You cant get mad if you are playing as a solo vs a server of 39 others, potentially vs clans of 10 people. Do you really want to restrict the group of 10 to fit your style?

“Just a few big issuses that hurting it still” you kidding me?

PVP is for example almost dead. And with dead i mean the actuall PVP people just avoiding it now. PVP meta is boring. A lot of undermesh problems, people glitching and also using hacks. That’s a few of the “few big” issuses.

How about removing the event log for a start? This is the most important thing for any alpha clan to establish control over the whole server.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.