Did Not recieve my Badge

I come to forums and social media for luls… If I took any of it too seriously I’d never leave the house every day. I do like seeing what’s in the pipe for Conan though.

2 Likes

The opposite is true for me. For some reason, Regular dropped off my name this month. It’s not something I intend to chase.

Regards

jim

3 Likes

It is so nice to know that you ate not the last dinosaur on earth :joy::joy::joy:. Thank you for everything :+1:.

1 Like

Words of wisdom :slight_smile: The badges are there as incidental things. Mostly they just happen in the normal course of using the forum, which is as designed.

2 Likes

I love little badge things. I am not ashamed of my ps3 platinum trophy for Hannah Montana the Movie…

Can I get my wiki editor badge?

People always look at me like I’m an alien with two heads when they hear that I do not have facebook or instagram. Glad to know I’m not the only one here how does not. :smile:

5 Likes

I don’t see the point of instagram or twitter. Facebook has it’s uses as a replacement for an old phone number book, but using it to change the world or find meaning in life… not so much.

2 Likes

I have Facebook but no instagram. I’m not entirely what it even is. I used to like messing around on Facebook for a while but I guess it was a phase. Both my sisters are always on there though, I prefer video games and books to waste my free time with XD

Facebook is a good tool though, for finding businesses, maps, fan pages, things to buy online. But having said that, it certainly is not a necessity as all the practical things Facebook offers can be done and found without it, mostly.

1 Like

Guilty as charged Im afraid, I was motivated by personal gain. Very true. Karma can be so clinical in its assessments at times. :laughing:

Well I shoud be safe on this one at least.

On a seperate note, I would love to know how to earn THIS badge:

There is also a rabbit one, but Im a cat person myself.

2 Likes

Maybe cat threads (pets in r/l) thread?

I

I did give a heart to every photo of a cat and none to photo of dogs so I should have received that one. But I didn’t. >.< I also posted a picture of my cat so…

1 Like

What came first, the pet thread or the cat badge? Maybe it has nothing to do with that thread.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @CatBot display help.

2 Likes

@CatBot Give me a cat badge.

@CatBot I love you CatBot!

I am definately a cat person myself, but have been awarding likes on thst thread indisciminantly. It will be an ongoing project, but I jope to eventually give every pet picture in there a like.

I dont think that is the criterion for being awarded it. Im fairly sure it is related to using it as your user picture on the forum. However, I have also noticed that @Shadoza has had his for his user picture for probably a year now, on and off. My hunch is that we have to use it as our forum picture when we first join the forum. We have asked AndyB about this previously, be he seemed fairly tight lipped about it… Either way it is definately one of the more exclusive ones.

As he should be :smiley: One of the reasons I love the Funcom community peeps is that they keep life interesting.

It’s a custom badge, not one of the standard ones. Achieving it should be an act of magic, not planning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add another one to the ranks
This Forum is pretty much the limit for my online footprint other than PSN .

2 Likes

So, how to get this badge once you’ve used up all your likes for the day?

1 Like

I think there should be a doge person badge…

2 Likes