Didn't get Krom's coins

On 11/11/2020, my wife and I bought Crom coins for our accounts through the EGS. Coins were not credited. The next day, 11/12/2020, they wrote to the support service about the problem, provided all the receipts. So far, there has been no response to the incident.
EGS support confirmed that the payment went through.
Question: is it worth waiting for a solution to the problem or can we forget about money? The amount is small, but it’s not about the money. With such an attitude, there can be no talk of any further in-game purchases.

Hello @Pelmeni, welcome to the forums!

Your ticket is still recent and i’d expect it to take (at minimum) 24-48 hours before you’ll get a response, depending on their current workload.

They have hired new staff to speed up ticket processing, but it may still take some time.

2 Likes

Ah, now I understand. Then I should be patient. Thank you for your reply.

1 Like

Don’t feel like you are alone it’s happening on ps4 and Xbox but it is getting worked out. @Pelmeni and welcome to the Forum

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your message. We will reach out to you in private to request the ticket number.
Any issues with purchases must be tagged in the form as “in-game purchase”. Any other reason might lead to a longer waiting time.

Please check your forum notifications for our direct message. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem. I bought Crom points and did not get them after restart/waiting hours. I have a receipt of the purchase, i tried to send an ingame ticket but did not get help. I am not familiar how to use forums or how to tag things. I apologize for that but there is no ingame option for me visible how to solve that problem otherwise. Please help

In general, the problem was solved. Many thanks to everyone who responded, to the support service, and in particular to Mayra for advice.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.