Different Parts of Structure crumble Every time it renders

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Every time i come up on my structure. new sections are crumbling. So i spend countless resources and time rebuilding it then and there because really i have no choice. just to leave my base. come back and have other sections crumble as its rendering ]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

This happens to me as well, EXCEPT that the base doesn’t actually crumble, it’s just the graphic effect, not the actual crumble… And it only happens when i log in, not when i’m already logged in.

I have the rendering issue also where stuff is just invisible for awhile. like my doors that annoys me the most. i sit at my doors for some times 2-3 minutes waiting for them to appear so i can open them. i used to spam click e and i could get through but that doesnt work anymore. but yeah this other thing is a new issue. im actually having to replace all the tiles and wall panels

I have the same

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.