Disappearance of a NPC and items

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Officiel server #1049 PVE - g-portal com

Disappearance of a carrier NPC. “Porteur Hero”

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. The NPC was on the shore of the lake in G9 in front of our base. He was loaded with materials and weapons that we wanted to protect before the purge.
    Once the purge was finished we were putting away the things (it was around 9:30 p.m.).
    The NPC returned in the ground. Why it disappeared in the ground ?
  2. His clan marker was still present on the map at the place where he was in guard mode
  3. As it did not reappear after a while, we tried to recover it with the “save” function.
    He returned to his place but naked. His armor, and all that it contained, has disappeared.
  4. I want to recover all the material lost with this bug where it disappeared into the ground. There was a baby frost wolf, 1000 alchemical base, legendary weapons (sword, dagger, full set armor yamatan), and other materials which I do not remember anymore because quickly stored before the purge.

I am rather disgusted.
I wanted to buy the extention but because of this bug I start to wonder about the interest of playing if you lose all your hard won material in this game during bug

Thank you in advance for your return

Funcom does not have active admin on its servers, any loss of material caused by any reason, can not be recovered in any way, we regret its loss.

“Conan Exiles does not offer MMO-Like in-game support, and as such we won’t be able to refund or return any loss of materials, inventories or any kind of in-game property caused by admin intervention, infractions or other losses caused by gameplay.”

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.