Dismantling Epic Armor?

So I took a little break from Conan but before I left, I thought you could dismantle epic armor to get the epic padding? I was just playing and had the brilliant idea of farming epic Cimmerian armor from the mounds for the padding. All I’m getting though is just some hardened leather. Did something change or am I just not remembering correctly?

Thanks

1 Like

They most likely changed that in some patch. It was possible to get the padding from Cimmerian armor, maybe they thought it was too easy.

2 Likes

It doesn’t worth to dismantle these armor pieces, I fix cupboards and place them in to dress cheap, guarding thralls with epic armors, the heavy on fighters and the light on archers. It is a good set, it gives plus vitality.

1 Like

Yeah if I cannot dismantle for the epic padding then I’ll just start putting them on the thralls. Just a bummer that I have to go back to massive fish/oil farming when I thought I had an easier solution.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming my memory wasn’t bad :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.