Distance between altars

Is there any chance that the distance between altars get reduced? Is there any negative point in doing it?

1 Like

Darn right there is. You think Derketo is going to be happy being seated right next to that prude Mitra? Or Ymir when he has to watch Yog scarfing down lunch? And you can’t even imagine the carnage that results when Set and Zath get into yet another argument about who’s poison is better.

3 Likes

I think the distance has to do with the God Shield from them. Not sure since I have not tried activating them to see if there is any overlap. The temples in my base are at the minimum spacing for them.

2 Likes

I think it has more to do with the light graphic. Inner bubblea can overlap, done ti a few times in broken bridge, for full protection up there, well until lightning storm.

Understood guys/gals, thanks for your replies. Im building a circular construction of 20 foundations diamater with and altar of yog in the center. Im wondering if it is ok to put other altars outside the circle, and upgrade only the one in center to the last level, because i noticed that having multiple ligth beams drops the fps a lot.

1 Like

That, and your base looks like a used car dealership.

2 Likes

i didint got it, do you mean to many things around?

may i will put only a zath one in addition the yog. I will miss the topless ymir priest worshiping around. I have another question about the game to you @Cattibria could i send it directly message?

My base at night, yes, there are 6 of the 7 possible alters in this picture. It is on my SP game since the base breaks servers and the server rules. I could not find the original image, I have a ton of them on my external HDD.

1 Like

We can place them on top of each other :')
Isn’t that even worse?

6 altars as close as possible placed.
If this isn’t allowed then there’s a problem with the game :')

Another question, off-topic but i would like to hear you poeple. I had anex tower with 6 animal pen stacked up vertically, to produce, gold, silver and ichor. Im not sure if i should do it again.

That is allowed. My base is not allowed…

2 Likes

Looks like someone’s trying to summon Captain Planet.
planeteers

5 Likes

FYI, the distance between is typically consistent, however, mitra can be difficult to place if it hasn’t been placed first. Idk if it was fixed, but a long time ago you had to place mitra before any other shrine or it wouldn’t place at the same distance. I typically place it down first if I’m trying to do this, just to avoid issues later.

1 Like

This will give all of you a better idea of spacing for alters. Both are fully upgraded, and they are 8 foundations apart.

3 Likes

Thanks. I always forget the exact number of foundations apart an altar need from another one.

I have jebell sag, set, zhat, yimir and yog shrine in my castel but no captain planet :sob::pleading_face::cry:

Hmm. Let’s see what we’re missing.

Earth = Derketo, I think, because death is her domain, and corpses end up in the ground. Especially with the constant mesh problems in the game.
Fire = I think Mitra, for the holy fire of the phoenix which is one of his symbols.
Wind = maybe Jhebbal Sag? At least his avatar flies.
Water = Ymir, definitely. Ice is frozen water.
Heart = undoubtedly Set.

Maybe try with that combination? And remember that pollution (corruption?) may prevent him from appearing.

2 Likes

Earth green = jebal sag
Fire red =yog
Wind white= zhat
heart set
Water blue =yimir
I have the right colors

1 Like