Dlc content dissapeared from my game

Hello, today suddenly all of my dlc content dissapearred from my game. Steam shows that i have them, but in game it shows that i don’t have them. Tried everything-verified the file, re-enabled the dlcs and still nothing. Please help

1 Like

https://forums.funcom.com/t/isle-of-siptah-wont-verify/212168

Welcome aboard buddy

I restarted my computer and everything returned back. Still, as i can see, that doesn’t always help

Same issue.
Full reinstall nor disabling and enabling dlcs on steam library helps.
Locked from playing my character on Isle of Siptah map. Thanks Funcom.

Same issue, losing my mind.
I played without any issues just until 6 AM this very day. Early afternoon, the game fails to verify my DLCs.

I own all the DLCs, they are all ticked in the game’s properties, I have no additional launch option line in the properties. Yet I cannot start a single player Isle of Siptah game, nor can I spawn in any items from DLCs whilst admin + in creative mode on my Exiled Lands single player game.

Things that I tried that did not fix the issue are:

• restarting the game
  • closing game and stream, flushing the DNS cache via cmd, restarting steam and game
  • restarting PC and router
  • logging out of steam and back in
  • unticking all DLC in the game’s properties on steam, and enabling them again
  • keeping family sharing off
  • changing region of download
  • verifying integrity of game files
  • completely reinstalling the game
  • (edit:) disable all DLC in gam properties, launch game, quit game, enable DLCs, launch game

Noteworthy:
I switched to a different steam account with which I family share, and I could create a Siptah game flawlessly and also spawn in DLC items. Same computer, same installation files, same everything - just a different steam account.
I switched back to my actual account and unfortunately encountered the DLC bug again. “Failed to verify DLCs” occasionally pops up upon launching Conan Exiles, right after checking for connection to the live services.

(edit:) In case it’s a regional issue: This very derp here is from Germany.

DLC verification is failing for majority of users.

Steam fault, I guess.

Don’t panic, no need to restart or reinstall.

Keep reporting to Steam and Funcom!

As of just now, I am able to use my DLCs again, spawn in the required items in admin mode.
Let’s hope that y’all are able to play again, too, and that it lasts a while. <.<°

I don’t know if this is related to DLC issues but my problem is when i kill boss that drops fragments of power i see it looted but nothing found in the inventory!!! even when i bought potion of midnight i cant find it in my inventory!!! HELP!!

I own the Isle of Siptah DLC on Steam.

When i tried to join a server with the DLC it said I don’t own the DLC and re-directed me to the store.
“Can’t join server-You do not have the DLC required to play on this server”

When i try in single player;
“Purchase DLC-You do not own the DLC required to play on The Isle of Siptah”

I have verified my files. Restarted my PC as well as Steam.

I’d like to try and avoid uninstalling and re-installing Conan

Anyone run into this issue before?

2 Likes

Whatttt ?!

fixed the post

I have such a problem too! how it fix?

Same problem here :frowning:
I can’t join my IoS server but my friend can.
I tried to repair, to remove the DLC, all the mods, reinstalled the DLC, verified the files with and without the DLC…
Nothing works !

1 Like

I have also just gotten this problem. I’ve restarted the game and Steam, verified files, and removed and redownloaded the DLC. I would add, when I start the game it will show “Failed to verify DLC.”

1 Like

Same issue.
Doesn’t look like PC/player specific issue. Funcom Live Services are borked atm.

1 Like

Hello everybody!

I have the same problem. Since the last update via Steam today, I keep getting the error message that can’t verify Isle of Siptah - even though I own the DLC.

1 Like

All it’s fine for (me) dudes.

to fix this problem. the developers must first be able to reproduce the problem. so not sure if they will get there

DLC verification is failing for majority of users.

Steam fault, I guess verification done through them?

Don’t panic, no need to restart or reinstall.

Keep reporting to Steam and Funcom!

Simple, but dumb solution:

Start the game without the funcom launcher via steam (steamapps folder). Worked for me, even with mods.

Same issue here. I’ll try starting directly from steam apps.

(Update: Opened directly from steamapps folder. Did not work for me.)