Dlc content dissapeared from my game

Same problem here, as OP and other users that have posted here.
Like Ryujiin87 I’ve tried to launch the game without Funcom launcher but didn’t work. Thanks for the try though Dhuum.
If anyboday has a work around to share I’ll take it ! :blush:

1 Like

I can only tell for singleplayer. I don’t play online. Maybe for online you still need the launcher connection, idk. I wonder how long it will take to fix the problem…

Well, the problem fixed itself. Thanks again for the devs not responding :neutral_face:

1 Like

A short feedback from me too: Yes, the problem no longer exists at the moment.

Same for me. Problem disappeared as unexplained as it appeared.

It works again for me too.

Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Isle of Siptah
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

Isle of Siptah DLC purchased on Steam not recognized as purchased.

Bug Reproduction:

Launched game. Tried to start single player on Siptah and received the message, “Failed to verify DLCs”. Another I got was “Purchase DLC” You do not own the DLC required to play this game.

Welcome to the party

https://forums.funcom.com/t/isle-of-siptah-wont-verify/212168/14

1 Like

Hello,

i just tried to log in on a siptah server but it says that i do NOT have the DLC but i have… actually i have all DLCs … i reinstalled the game completly but it still says that it dont work… what is the problem?

https://forums.funcom.com/t/isle-of-siptah-wont-verify/212168

Welcome aboard

Same issue.

Last night was working fine. Bought the battlepass and worked okay last night too. Now, 3 hours of trying to fix the issue. I’ve went so far as to uninstall the game from steam and reinstall it…

Greetings Exiles,

Thank you all for your reports. We asked our team to investigate what happened with the DLC entitlement over the weekend.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing this issue. Feel free to reach out in private if you prefer.

This does not appear to have been fixed. Today, I too am receiving the error message: “You do not have the DLC required to play on this server.”

I’m attempting to join to my own dedicated server on my local network, which was working properly less than 12 hours ago.

EDIT: I disabled my Windows Firewall completely, and I was then able to join my server.

1 Like

Problem still exists

hello, from today i cannot join any siptah servers, game says me that i don’t have siptah DLC but is not true…if i start a fresh local game with siptah i don’t have anyy problems. seems that only official servers are affected by this bug…any way to fix that? thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.