Game mode: [OFFLINE | Singleplayer]
Problem: Bug | Performance
- I play on a PS4 PRO + Complete Edition. My base is just starting to be built (not large by any stretch of the imagination.
- I always build in small increments.
- As well as save/exit and log back in to build a little more = rinse and repeat (i found this to help in Conan & just about every base building game i have played as to avoid issues such as save file bloat + bugs + etc…)
- This is the first time the following issue has ever presented itself.
- If any other players have been experiencing the same issue, please let me know via comment.
*Also my current playthrough is less than a week old + have not progressed far into anything + this is my only base.
Have noticed as of tonight that the Turanian + Arena + Khitan + Frontier & Aquilian Foundation & some Wall pieces are all jumping from degrees of texture / resolution, but mostly almost zero texture at all = below 240p (looks like a blurry mess, like i smeared grease all over my glasses)
Also at times if i remove a foundation a few existing ones around that deleted piece will gain some texure, but as soon as i move or walk over the foundations they lose all texture again
The foundation pieces learned in game (NON DLC Building Pieces) have less texture drop for the most part, but do lose some resolution. So it seems the pieces i had to purchase are the ones worst off to non-usable completely = WTF
Another large complaint on my end as i have purchased the Complete EDITION to have access and use of all DLC BUILDING PIECES (not just some of them and i assumed they would all work, naturally = feeling like the joke is on me lately FUNCOM and i’m not laughing)
Please tell me you are aware of this issue already and have plans for a fix = no point in building anything further until fixes/patches are inbound. I have written numerous other bug reports and general issues across the board since “Riders of Hyboria Update”.
Conan Exiles is slowly hour by hour presenting old and new issues and quickly making the game near unplayable…
I truly hope your Team has plans, because as it stands the last update is breaking your game in a myriad of ways that were not either an issue at all or a minor one, before the last update
Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.Turn on game
2. Load into game
3. Bug is already waiting for me (i don’t have to do anything)
4. Is not going away regardless of turning the system off / restarting / anything