DLC - In case your thinking of buying it

, ,

same and there is no way im buying future DLC at this point. Why so I can look at it my feats list? Right now the game is borderline hammer time with all the noobs running around with Silent Legion armor and Kingslayer spears. Sadly that isnt even the best they just dont know it but for gods sake let us look different so we can PVP, raid and RP

if anyone of yall would like to weigh in yalls opinion or want to join together with like-minded people to make the devs hear our voice then please join me on this thread. all I ask is we try to keep things constructive and mature.

4 days til now, no dlc available to even purchase on Asia psn store. Cant even purchase to at least try how bad they are at all. Is funcom knew about this issue? As i have posted on suppport 3 days ago.

I tend to agree with the many other voices, replying to your comment, that there really isn’t a fine line. FunCom advertised the Khitan gear as being on par with iron and star metal. Parity with star metal is more important as that is getting closer to end game content. Unfortunately, it seems FunCom caved to a group of players complaining the advertised stats made it a P2W scenario.

IMO the P2W argument was always based on the fallacy that the Khitan gear would become the best weapons in the game. That argument is simply false when comparing to obsidian, dragonbone, telith, and silent legion. With the flawless options for Khitan gear the benefit would have been de minimis.

Even buying into the fallacious P2W arguments, the solution required a small chisel not a giant axe. The adjustments should have been much more slight – rather than reducing the damage output to the point of rendering the items useless for end game. Simple glaring solution was to just match the damage output with star metal, not make the damage output drastically less.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.