Does 30 day patron still exist? And what does it take to get a petition answered around here?

I’m trying to give Funcom money for a 30 day patronage (don’t want the year one, don’t want to commit that long). I create the payment on Paypal, and 72 hours later nothing’s been taken and Paypal’s closed it down for security reasons.

And five days later there’s been no response to my petition and live chat’s disabled.

Do funcom just not want money?

Maybe they just realized they don’t deserve your money? :wink:

But seriously, as Steam user I have always had issues with subscription via PayPal so I just added my debit card to Steam wallet - works fine for me.

In terms of petitions - well…I did submit my petition 4,5 week ago and still no feedback. This is link to my post on forum

And here another one about Customer Service:

I wonder if PayPal were protecting you/themselves from the fact it’s not a 30 days and done Patron, it’s an auto-renewing 30 day subscription Patron.

They probably have had their share of complaints about unexpected next-month payments, and it certainly sounds like you would’ve fallen into that trap.

Well personally I wouldn’t, I had a 30 day recurring a couple of years back. It’s giving funcom my bank details to store I’m avoiding.

But I am genuinely puzzled - I’m reading that this is a Funcom wide issue.

I’m trying to give them money! :rofl: What business runs like this?

I am paying my 30 days recurring patronage by Paypal since launch and never had any problem with it, just to let you know it is not a general problem.

1 Like

Thank you. I have near enough given up trying to contact Funcom customer services. I even tried twitter today. I might have a go at a seance

Seance didn’t work. Still no response after a month. Man they must be drowning in money.

Your chances of getting a petition responded to are roughly the same as getting the peculiar box.

Non existent and with no clear indication about what you have to do in order to get it :wink:

Seriously though you might want to head over to Discord. If you got a confirmation email with a reference number then they should at least be aware of the petition. The staff (including CS people) are more active over there and may be able to help.