Does in-game Customer Service or any kind of support still exist?

Thank you guys for your support, much appreciated \o/ !

If it’s true that the maximum time they can store info about pur sells/purchase is 1 week, it means noone works on this game anymore. If they had anyone competent in CS they would be able to track how many times I did swear in private messages using mother tongue in December 2017. There is no way that such records could evaporate. It’s actually ridiculous. The fact that Community Manager works on updates link to post doesn’t look promising at all. He said “I fixed the Announcements…” hmm…

Thing that concerns the most is that Funcom did nothing to make his customer happy, nothing to keep me in game. Obviously subscriber = income. Also, two weeks ago I met one of SWL crew member in Rosenbrawl hanging out with other players, of course during, based on their website, GMs hours. Due to lack of in-game support I decieded to quit the game. It’s not the only one reason, let’s say it was final nail in the coffin.

All I want now is to get any reply from CS like “We will be online X day X hour, please log in so we can help you with lost item” or “It’s too late, apologize, we cannot help you”.