Does in-game Customer Service or any kind of support still exist?

It’s now 4 weeks since submitting my petition regarding my lost item. I still have not received a reply or any feedback. I’ve attempted to get help on the SWL Discord channel, used the ticketing system and have sent an email directly to a Coummnity Manager. I get the same automated response of “Please be patient. GM’s are busy dealing with…”. Given the current player populatio levels I cannot understand why there is this ridiculous delay on dealing with petitions. Being asked to be patient after 4 weeks is insulting and the changes that have taken place in that time, especially the one referring to “Paying Players”, seem designed to ease your workload rather than provide any customer satisfaction to those of us who were patrons and used your aurum purchase services. You publish on your website that the GM’s are available from 08:00 - 16:00 EST and yet I have not had a single response during these times.

If this is a case that old tickets and submissions are not being handled or have to be resubmitted could you please let all of us that have been waiting on them? That way we can resubmit our tickets along with the date we originally submitted them and you could deal with these older tickets as a matter of urgency. If it is a case of you not having the staff to deal with them then again could you let us know with an ETA of when exactly we could expect the level of basic service we should take as granted from a company that supposedly has experience in these matters?

If it is a case that you have no intention of dealing with our cases then again you could at least have the common courtesy to let us know rather than us wasting our time trying to get something that we would consider to be a basic level of support from other games. Goodwill only goes so far and I think that despite the core game being solid it is being let down by this kind of service.

I am sure that other people have experienced this situation not just with items but with Customer Service wait times on tickets. If any players out there have had similar experiences please add your comments to this thread so we can get an idea of how big this issue is.

Thank you for your attention.

6 Likes