Does in-game Customer Service or any kind of support still exist?

Arguably TSW was responsible for a lot of those hard times. Having fully funded TSW themselves, FC’s finances were hit hard by a lack of sales.

I must admit, I had thought that the last financial statement said that FC was doing much better. They had a big infusion of funds, and were able to do the other studio games because of it.

My personal suspicion is that the CS requirements were drastically higher than projected for CE, which meant that they’ve had to make the official cutbacks to CS services just to try to lighten the load. In an ideal world, they’d just hire more staff - and I hope that they are, but that’s still something which takes time to do, (I’ve no clue how long the process between advertising to actually getting someone working on petitions is). It’s also possible that they’re slow to hire more people as I think CE was only free on PS4 for a limited period, so they’d need to wait and see at what kind of numbers the population stabilises at (assuming that there is a rush and then a decline). From a company perspective, I can see that making sense, though it fails to take into account what a massive pain in the proverbial it is for players who are hit by the CS service cutbacks.

So at this point is it enough the original Petition was answerd so I closed this thread.