Dont delete my topic people should know that Funcom took money but premium doesnt work

why do you delete my topic? I paid for premium service. I sent ticket 2weeks ago funcom didn’t answer for 2weeks. HOw can I get refund? this game is bad jk

How I explain in my answer, the forum is not the right place for this kind of issue.

And discussion moderation againt the Forum Rules

Moderation Inquiries and Disputes

Moderation is not ever a topic to be openly discussed. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the community manager ( @Community ) or a specific moderator via private message. You can also visit https://www.funcom.com/help and submit a ticket with your forum-related concern there.

We will only ever discuss warnings, suspensions, and bans with the affected member(s) and not with anyone else. Making posts that question moderation or reposting moderated material is prohibited and will result in suspensions. In turn, we will never openly discuss your account status with anyone else, so if you send us a private message about a warning or suspension, that’s entirely between you and us.

Public or private disrespect, harassment, and/or disparaging comments toward moderators and staff will not be tolerated on the forums and violators will receive suspensions depending on severity. Extreme cases may result in immediate and irreversible bans.