Don't Nerf Ambrosia

Cloud based arrows do AoE damage and prevent food healing. The damage from poison arrows can be prevented by a gas mask. Smoke/Acid still do damage and remove your food healing. I am not talking about Snake Arrows.

People, please learn PvP before joining balance discussions that affect PvP heavily, please.

Yes i know, poison arrows, cloudy ones. Used poison traps back then, same effect.

Another one of those replies where pvp players think that pve players have no clue about. Come on 6008 and i’ll Show you how i kick your ass with my pve spec and gear.( no offense here i hope, just a challenge :stuck_out_tongue: )

Edit: no bow.

1 Like

Official server #6008 PvE Conflict - g-portal.com

I am not playing on laggy officials.

[EU/RUS][ Shadowlands ][Hx3/XPx7]
ip: 185.189.255.145:6969

If 20-40 ms is laggy :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: nvm, for you the latency would be around 200 ms.

Ambrosia has the “holy” attribute. Maybe that is enough to justify not nerfing it. I tried to point it out in another thread, but non-pvp’ers just want to nerf it more. Once it happens to Mitra, expect it to happen with other altars.

@Coty @drachenfeles

well, too late I guess :wink:

2 Likes

@SirDaveWolf
That’s the solution i guess since they won’t consider it, might just uninstall it xD

nvm, people quiting already GJ funcom

1 Like

Hahahahaha. Nice
I’m too addicted to this game to do it =(
But i might consider.

Pve players don’t understand that in PvP you loose everything. So the it’s priority when it comes to balance combat.
Besides this, pve on this game is easy and lame… Npcs are slow, buggy, doesn’t have good attack patterns and etc… You can Just spam attack against them or let your overpower thrall to do the job.

1 Like

Dude stop, just stop :)))

Many here on forums lost everything, 100 times maybe more :))))

Show me one PvE Player that asked for balance. Sure they want content to be challenging but has nothing to do with horse,stamina,roll,ambrosia,entire archer concept, Siptah has total different pvp…

If you would complain about EL and Siptah being such a game changer, i would maybe back you up.

(You made my day today)

2 Likes

Sometimes i really ask myself how much time some players spend in game, doing all this stuff they say they Do:))

You get ambrosia nerfed. Ok, as i said before, i Do not care about it as i Do not use it. I really Do not know on what kind of pvp server you play on( i have not pvped anymore since summer’20). But…

My Main role in the Clan is Farmer mostly, i Do pvp too because we do not die, but i farm most of the times. I Do it alone and we are 5 in Clan, i Do it alone because i am good at it and as @Kholdenn said “pve side is easy”, it really is, Do not want to go into Details, but i will say this…

I CANNOT HAVE ENOUGH STONE AND YOU CRY ABOUT AMBROSIA? :)))))

You have no clue what PvE players think about pvpers.

lNUh0uV

I don’t care to take sides on this issue, because I don’t care about PVP as much as some other players. But these constant assumptions about PVE players are grating.

We don’t understand that in PVP you lose everything? Dude, why the hell do you think I chose PVE-C?

5 Likes

Looks like fun lol

3 Likes

I think even PvErs will complain about this update, because it will get really harder to defeat Mobs.

1 Like

You know you did a mistake right? You went from completly offensiv (attacking him) to completly defensiv (rolling around trying to heal, rolling around even more …) once you got hit and let yourself poke to death.

I hope you did this on purpose to show in the video that healing in close combat situation are not an option anymore. On the other side, everybody who reads the patch notes could have predicted what will happen to you when you suddenly switch from offensive to defensive and start just rolling on the floor like crazy.

1 Like

Exactly. I’ve watched this video all 38 times it’s been posted in these forums lately and it amuses me to to no end. From roughly half health all the player does is panic roll and try to manoeuvre away. The best defence is offence. Dodge away enough to give yourself room, take the offensive again and maybe do enough damage that your opponent is now on the back foot, you may even just give yourself a chance to hit a pot while they are rolling around lol. Anything would have been better than just blowing away stamina rolling around.

1st: This is not me playing.
2nd: It doesn’t change the fact that the heal is useless in this kind of situation, unless the enemy does a mistake. And you can’t rely on that.

1. I never said it was you, hence why I referred to them as “the player”
  2. One video of a situation handled badly does not prove anything.

I don’t think the new healing system is perfect, it’s far from it, but I don’t see it making me uninstall the game or give up playing it. They will tweak it again, like they have with nearly every major change. I’m struggling just as much as the next player, I haven’t even come close to winning even a simple 2v1 since the update, something I used to be quite comfortable with. Give it time.

Yeah was meant for this Hel guy.

Then please stop writing and show me good examples. I want videos as proof.

1 Like