Douche bag clan on 1518 driving everyone out

There is a clan “Hail Odin” on PVE-C 1518 driving all the players off the server. They have all these giant tier 1 land claims around people bases or landmarks to prevent building or expansions. They aren’t buildings but just a bunch of different crap built up and down and every which way. They are literally everywhere. They also like to kite dragons or other boss creatures to peoples bases to wipe out their thralls. They have become a complete nuisance to the server.

2 Likes

Can attest to that. I’d upload a pick of my base if I were allowed. Don’t play on 1518 anymore. I just refresh, hoping they’re gone one day.

1 Like

Since when were base screenshots on the forums not allowed? Threads are literally filled with them, some threads are dedicated to people showing off their base builds. Maybe I am missing something but what would be against the rules of you uploading your base screenshot in this situation? not like you have to include information, I mean OP kind of already has provided server name and clan tag, Don’t see how a screenshot of your base is a problem especially if it portrays the situation that OP is talking about.

If memory serves, there’s a small post threshold one must pass before certain functions like posting pictures, sending DMs, etc. unlock. It’s a protection measure to help keep spam from bots in-check.

In cases like this, existing forum members usually can just ping a moderator expressing that a new user has pictures they need to share. I’ve flagged @crissus2112’s post stating as much, so it should hopefully get enabled sometime later today.

1 Like

Hello,

to report players, clans or exploits please send a DM to @Ignasi or @Hugo with enough evidence so it can be relayed to the team.

Doing so publicly in the forums goes against our community guidelines.
https://forums.funcom.com/t/conan-exiles-community-guidelines-please-read/54375

Thanks.

1 Like