Drink from the skulls of our enemies?

Some placeable bloodstains would certainly brighten up the home. Picture placeing them in the same manner as a rug or banner.

1 Like

Yeah, that seems nice, but I was referring when you slay enemy npcs, those blood pools should last longer, and the ones in our bodies too.

2 Likes

With prop blood, food and why not fire too, we could make each settlement more lively. An RP setting where we discover a raided village, burning, all plundered and villagers slain. A clean village with all villagers dead in same way and only torches lit isnā€™t so immersive after all (to a degree, that is). :sweat_smile:

Game of Thrones (older) SPOILER:

Wellā€¦it worked on Game of Thrones with the skull of Jorah Mormont.
Besides, we crafty exiles can seal any leaks with some Ichor surely.

2 Likes

Why have just have that? Why not a matching skull bra for females, but for males make it something like a jawbone necklace to finish the set?

3 Likes

Reason I donā€™t allow females wear any chest armour is because they arenā€™t revealing enough. It would be different if I had a base somewhere cold or too hot, but otherwise thereā€™s little to no reason why one should wear anything. Staying in a shade works for me and cooling in a river.

Edit:

So if only they werenā€™t hiding anything, then I would use them.

Lady Death comics agree with this sentiment.

So, essentially you want a bra of two skulls, with the mouth wide open and the breasts peeking out between the teeth?

I just want a nice necklace like the guys have. Thereā€™s no need for bras coz the women in the game never get back nor neck pain. :joy:

1 Like

Pfft. Cā€™mon now. Just admit it. You want to see your thrall womenā€™s boobs with skull cradles.

Just like Iā€™m sure some here are thinking Skull as a loincloth for males with the ā€œweeweeā€ dangling out between the teeth.

Or if you werenā€™t, you are now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, I am now and I have to say that Iā€™d take one WITHOUT the jawbone, thank you so muchā€¦ Coz I am less comfortable keeping my prescious possession between two series of teeth unless the carrier is still alive and able to keep them enough apart from one another. It would hurt (ā€œa bitā€) to get them accidentally sealed in the middle of a run, if you get my drift. :joy:

Ahahaha. Oh I know perfectly what you mean. Every time your thigh moved forward at full stride. Up smacks the lower jawbone. Clack clack clack.

Though I guess it does open the possibility of a kick to the jaw doing way more damage. :wink:

Not a moment Iā€™d want to experience, let alone talk about while running away from cannibals. :rofl:

Of course, on both counts.

Not every bra is made for support, some are purely just for show, but I get where youā€™re coming from. The ideas I had for the skull bra were (Iā€™d draw them, but yeah, not good at it, horrible would be an accurate description.);

1. The skull would cover the breasts, but have the nipples peeking through the upper and lower jaws.
  2. Simply have the bra consist of the lower jawbone, so basically just there to support them, not cover anything up.

That could fit the nudity settings as well. A variant for each level.

We already have an open room in our main base where to commemorate each defeated enemies we encountered while playing PvE-Conflict.

We did it with Weathered Skulls, Impaled Skulls, and Display Racks where we placed arms and legs, obviously each one with a wall sign with the name of the enemy we defeated.

This evening Iā€™ll add a screenshot :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I totally LOVE to be able to improuve this making things like the ones you suggested ! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You too Born2bAlive, cool! Yeah I have always liked the whole barbaric conquerer theme. I have actually noticed from a few posts now that we seem to have similar tastes. Keep up the good work mate!

2 Likes

Could always lop off your enemyā€™s hands and use them as a bra.

Of courseā€¦this fits with Conan, if you remove the black.

And might as well give something to the new water update.

Maybe some fins instead of mini sharks. :sweat_smile: