Druids of Avalon daily event rewards already ended?

Morning all, the current event is stated to run until the 1st of April 2021 (tomorrow) but the daily event rewards are already no longer available.

Checked it wasn’t just me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The event had 14 rewards planned, latest one being the Weapon Fusion Catalyst.
https://www.tswdb.com/events/envoys-of-avalon/#daily-login-rewards

Correct. But events typically have a few extra buffer days so you can still get the full set of rewards even if you miss a day or two. This one doesn’t. So the event is still on (until tomorrow) but you’re SOL if you haven’t already claimed all of the login rewards.

1 Like

Which is why I’m ticked off. Came in late for the event, and at least wanted the last 30 SP (reward 9) for my alts, which would’ve been the reward for today.

Seems like there’s often minorly annoying problems with the events not running quite as intended. Andy fixed the problem last time by extending the Valentine’s event. Hope we see a similar action this time where they can push it out a day or two. “To 1st April” surely doesn’t reasonably mean “last daily award can be claimed on 30th March”. If it is intended to work this way it’s surprising.

The matter has been brought up re: login rewards and we’ll examine our options, but we won’t have an answer today. I apologize for the inconvenience.

3 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update: Anyone who has at least one daily login reward claimed from the Spring Equinox 2021 cycle should now have a Weapon Fusion Catalyst in their Delivered Items. You may snag this once on each character on your account! You have until April 10 to claim this.

9 Likes

Cheers and thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.