Duda sobre avances en pase de batalla

Hola una duda, si recreó a mi personaje, pierdo todas las recompensas del pase de batalla, pregunto mas que nada por tema de que al usar la posición de loto amarillo he perdido la montura de " gurnakhi " es la única recompensa que no me aparece para crear, los muros antorchas para resumir todas los accesorios para colocar en tu base aun lo tengo incluso armaduras, pero la montura del caballo gurnakhi no me aparece mas.
Y tras esto mi duda si vuelvo a crear el personaje perderé todas las recompensas?

Hello, I have a question, if you recreated my character, I lose all the rewards of the battle pass, I ask more than anything because when using the yellow lotus position I have lost the “gurnakhi” mount, it is the only reward that does not appear to create, the torch walls to summarize all the accessories to place in your base I still have it, including armor, but the Gurnakhi horse mount does not appear to me anymore.
And after this my doubt if I create the character again will I lose all the rewards?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.