Dungeon difficulties - do they work as intended?

And you barely tasted the grind.

Truer words have… never fallen on deaf ears.

Funcom unfortunately decided that’s what mass audiences want, but apparently didn’t have any clue how Korean MMOs manage to make people think the grind is rewarding.

They wouldn’t believe you if you told them shoddy daily log-in rewards culminating in a total crap 28th day reward aren’t it if you told them; people have already tried.

That aside, as others have pointed out, you really should be queuing E1 dungeons by now. Those tend to pop rather more reliably than story mode, because the reward is that much better (plus there’s this overgeared players farming for agents thing, which can make E1 even less challenging than a story mode run).

1 Like

I hope you mean Egypt. Because if you’re in South Africa and only just hit level 50, you must have skipped most of the game.

Is that even technically possible? :confused:

Level 50 also unlocks scenarios and the New York raid.

Elite? Sh8ts 1shots me sometimes there, not to mention about special deadly attacks. Got 3 shots death from just guardian (trash mob) under 15k+ protection buff in like 4secs. It was like “huh…?”.
Egypt in Africa, no? Yeah I meant Egypt to be accurate.
Well in fact I wish for better separation dungeons for low gear and for IP over9000 in matter of difficulty and loot. It will gives some activity for newbies and casuals while high tier dungeons still will have what they have.

Well yeah, story mode is “so easy you can’t lose” elite is “anything will kill you unless you’re actively being healed by a competent healer”

Are you talking about scenarios or dungeons?

We have ten elite levels and you want more separation?

Your gear is more than good enough for E1, you just have to learn to handle the fight mechanics. And if you’re playing a tank, you need a healer unless you’re using a sustain build (which many groups have come to expect).