Dungeon Speedrun Leaderboard

Time to use your freakin t6 chars with fully decked RF rings for something challanging, this is a top 3 leaderboard to see who did the timetrial dungeons fastest, get together with some friends upload whatever timer you get in the thread! :muscle::love_you_gesture:

• Class-stacking not allowed except for tanks.
  • Manual timestamp in the chat (F9-button) and screenshot that along with the dungeon-timer from the chat
  • Kills you made in the past doesnt count, starts from now.
  • For now only instancetimers count, copice and abyss only has bosstimer so those are included anyway.
  • All listed dungeons have built in time-trial, you start it by walking far enough to get a window where u accept or decline the timer to start. When you press accept the timer will start so go as fast as you can, when u are done with the last boss, the timer will pop up in the chat.

Leaderboard

19 Likes

Chaos and wyrm record set :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Nice Idea with this Leaderboard Mori :slight_smile:

And grats on some awesome timers.

btw. The usual little group of people That I do 6 man’s with will probably keep doing master timers to see if we can improve our results. But we are way to slacky to be racing for real i think. But we will put up some timers and screenshots in the future if we got something good to share :smiley:

4 Likes

Good stuff, good luck with the runs and hope to see some screenshots put up!

1 Like

Updated with Caravan hideout and Necropolis.

Necropolis got wrong timer on it, it’s supposed to be 5:42 and not 6:22 :smile:

1 Like

Tian 16:27

Katzz(dt) Honeypomm(pom) Xerzex(sin) Sikring(tos) Thomarak(conq) Solarbonite(necro)
11 Likes

Congratulations on the timer, thats impressive! number uno on tianan! :muscle::1st_place_medal:

1 Like

Wyrm 07:52

Katzz(dt) Honeypomm(pom) Szeretlek(hox) Sikring(tos) Thomaran(barb) Solarbonite(necro)

Forgot to get the timestamp on it, but Katzz will upload the pic of it once he stop slacking :wink:

9 Likes

The video is enough “proof” since u see the timer in the end of it, great job guys! 1spot overtaken. :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::1st_place_medal:

3 Likes

Sepulcher of the wyrm - 7m23s :1st_place_medal:

5 Likes

Congrats on a really REALLY fast run. You got the lead again ! Well deserved :slight_smile:

1 Like

We tried a run trough tianan aswell last night, we werent even close, gonna need to sort some things there b4 we can compete with you guys there :thinking::laughing:

1 Like

Coppice 05m02s

This was a bad timer but we decided to upload anyway just to fill the list xD go ahead and beat it

3 Likes

Ardashir Fort
Room for improvement ^^

5 Likes

Pillars of Heaven
My favourite dungeon! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Improved! =D
Video coming soon!

5 Likes

Good job, i will update the thread on tuesday, im not home. Keep em coming untill then:D

Ardashir Fort 09:25

Katzz(dt) Honeypomm(pom) Szeretlek(hox) Sikring(tos) Solarbonite(necro) Thomaran(barb)

Atzels Fort 10:16

Pillars of Heaven 11:27

5 Likes

Thread updated with 3 new :1st_place_medal: ! Congrats

1 Like