Dupe/Attributglitch/Undermash

Hello funcom team, what are you going to do about the dupe glitch? The official server already has so much duplicate stuff in circulation. It’s not a fair game anymore. I ask for a serious answer. Currently this game is over. Dupe, max attribute and undermash. The three worst mistakes that could happen to you. And again and again. Very sad for the fair players. I think I do not have to explain how these exploits work. You have already received several messages.

2 Likes

It ben fix dup and attu= stats and undermesh foe place left to fix they are fix them by time it hard to fix everything. They are doing good Kobe look at blizzard wow stil have bug and it Ben out since 2004. Everything take time

2 Likes

I have noticed a lot of ppl seen crack builder they probably thinke they dup or dup stil work

I allways farm 200k iron in 1-2 h. And other stuff it rly easy if ppl going all in on farm

Ther is pots in game. If you take everything you Gona have like every stats close to 40 and some of them 50

So everything don’t mean cheats. Need more prof Not by thinke it dup or cheats

Many ppl always call other for cheater when they loses agents them

2 Likes

The only way to achieve legit stats is to get lucky and get alot of the books adeded with certain armor and pot balances.

There are still people att glitching to 50, which means they don’t need to harvest the books and pots and can run in heavy or naked with annihilator.

I have a spread sheet that shows 6 stats at 40, and 1 at 23 if done with the books, potions, weapons and armor legit. But that last 30-45 minutes, so not repeatable unless one had dupes of everything needed to constantly update the timers.

Also, 200k iron in 2 hours yes. But, steel fire for steel would be 20,000 (official 7k per run, per hour at best), and hide, 1 hour. Then craft time. He is more talking about tokens, plus you can tell if someone is playing a lot and grinding, or log in very sporadically and around restart times.

2 Likes

I love farm I have many worker and work statsion that work all the day

Need plan farm 1 day iron other dig ski in ect
And we are 7 ppl every1 farming different stuff

I haven’t se any full stats or duplicate on our server yet. I’m pretty sure it Ben fix from last patch But ther is stil undermesh location left

1 Like

Best way of you have prof or test it yours self and rec it. So you make Easy for dev team to fix it if it stil work

2 Likes

Here is a screenshot from 23th of July of one players, laying down unconscious. You can see he has 600 points in health, 250 in stamina and an amor value of 215… all being naked! That is 50 points in all three skills, i have tested. This is impossible without cheating. Maximun to get without cheating is 50 points on one skill, 32 on the second. Thats it.

3 Likes

I was thinking about returning and played for a two weeks at official server. What i saw is people building undermesh bases like before, running away from my stamina build while having better damage and ability to pick up loot from several bodies and not be overloaded, attack you from under the ground, do melee damage at distance, oneshot with pickaxe or simply make you die as soon as you approach them (without any animation). And ALL 3 clans with biggest amount of members, and several solo players on the server were doing that and even publicly admitting cheating in the chat.

That all + increased amount of bugs that are making you lose even more stuff without even encountering cheaters. It seems like my desision about returning were just a waste of time - game becomes only worse.

3 Likes

We just lost a base that we spent 2 week grinding out zeal’s for every 2 days … lost it to people undermeshing then hiding multiple tokens on a thrall they knocked out and hid them on … seems fair :sweat::sweat:

1 Like

We had 6 tokens on the map this afternoon, at begining of PVP time suddenly 6 tokens disappeared from the map today, without being summoned…
Hope they won’t duplicated overnight!?!

1 Like

We have already submitted a lot of evidence. I am not a beginner and I know a lot about conan. If naked people can handle 5 times more damage than other players using buffs and armor, it is a clear sign. We took screenshots of the players when they were unconscious, the values ​​we saw confirmed that. If you’re on a mountain and you hear all the thralls working, it’s a sign. In some places you can see in the mountains and if there are workbenches and vaults then it is proof. Well, I have no suspicions here but meaningful evidence. I can not go into anything special about the other things, but we’ve already sent evidence to funcom for that. If there are people here who also have evidence of these exploits, please report them as soon as possible. But please stay factual and does not name players or the like. Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

so go hit those thrall wheels then

1 Like

Conan Team :slight_smile: Dont give us up

1 Like

Conan Team … you hear the crying of the community and see the crieses yourself.

Is it really a witchcraft thing just to reset the attributes every day and disable the gods because of the dupe glitches, as long as nothing is fixed here?

You lose more and more honest players every day !!!

3 Likes

They are on vacation for a month I believe

2 Likes

Best is, Conan stop Avatars, Problem Hidden Coin on Thrall make this Game bad. But im sure Conan Experts works intensiv on this high Problems for we have aggain our great Game hehe
We never give up :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

I think all servers should be wiped…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.