Dye System For Statues?

thats not a bad idea :slight_smile:
maybe including the Mitrean fountain statue, which does look good as it is, but could be a good way to use up spare dyes.

i actually thought of a new idea last night about dyes (after making a bunch for a little bit of experience points, but then only using a few and having several in a chest)…

what if there was a way to take spare Dyes, such as 5 of one type:

• and dry all 5 of them in a dryer (using a bit of bark)
  • obtain 1x dried colour / name of that dye as powder
  • do the same for some other dyes (like just the main Colours for now, red / brown etc, not lighter or darker etc)
  • then put 5 different Dried Dye Powders into the Grinder (or Firebowl Cauldron) + 1 Liquid like Water orb, and it makes you a “Potion of Experienced Attribution” :slight_smile:

“Potion of Experienced Attribution” = when you make it, it gives you 100 experience
and when you drink it, it gives you +1 Feat points to spend. (adds you a feat point)

i think this would be really cool as if players move around the map, chopping cactus plants, getting Conchinals, and making some spare red dyes, plus drying, getting bark, and merging 5 of each as powder, i think they deserve a little bit of Experience points, and having 100xp plus 1 feat point wont really spoil much in terms of later level players, or be too much free xp :slight_smile:

(edit: the new potion would also require 1 yellow lotus, since those flowers are usually associated with feats and stats)