Elephant conversions

Make 4 teirs of elephants the ones you get when converted then regular elephants a greater elephant then the mammoth

Why? For having more pets around?

1 Like

without the feeding system now? There will be anyways… so why not.

Cause we should not encourage something done without any restrictions nomatter the cost (serverwise and gameplaywise)

the restrictions are the chances in the taming pen… so I dont see the problem I guess. Cause If what you want is a mammoth, you propably just throw away all the others you werent looking for.

Or place em all around till either u decide to move or base decays and all pets stay there cause who gives a crap moving a normal pet …

What you describe is not a problem with the game, but with players. The fact that you cant stand that kind of behavior honors you, but dont let it get the better of you when someone simply suggests an addition to the game.

I get your frustration though. It is why i hope thrall and pet feeding comes back. The only ones whining about that were people with way too many thralls and pets… it eventually drove me away from official servers to a private one…

I personally believe a kill option with a confirmation window/message would be enough to get rid of the problem…
But I have started to believe that balance should be aquired on how to maintain balance with placed/abandoned pets/thralls and then implement something that will increase their number…

Thanks for understanding the true nature of this problem…

1 Like

Mate if things like these piss you off and you plan on investing a lot of time into the game, you are welcome to join my RP server if you like. As soon as i can save the serversettings.:roll_eyes: My name is the same on discord.

Its an XBox server though. Brand new…

Ty for the offer, but I am a pc player and I already have 2,3 k hours ,playing since prerelease…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.