Empire of Stygia

Grudge match between the Followers of Mitra and the Stygian Empire! :slight_smile:

T2 city complete

RENOWN 6 - duel area under keep

100000+ kills

STYGIA!

1 Like

Turns out your city IS NOT COMPLETE

As you failed to put up walls around your city the dashing rogues of Black Lotus assassinated you in your own city. Then proceeded to destroy your pitiful slave army for the next few hours. Kills were enjoyed by all.

5 Likes

All I see from that screenshot is that you’re a fan clicker

SHAME ON YOU

I think what he means is you do not have it hotkeyed
 Also you’re using default ui? gross bro. wtf! No wonder you quit this game so many times :wink:

Walls imply fear. A guild like yours will build them. A real empire does not hide behind brick and stone.

We welcome your attacks and will ensure future assaults are protected against.

Now, in the meantime, I have some guards to crucify!

1 Like

EOS T3 keep going up tomorrow
no walls
come for a tour. We also have a dueling arena open to all!

STYGIA!!!

The Prince stood in the midst of his council!

Hear ye hear ye the matter of the Wall is called to floor!

I have heard the calls of the weak and they pain me, but I assure you the attacks on our sovereign nation shall not be solved by isolationism! Those who turn away the weak and downtrodden and wall themselves when blessed with prosperity show true weakness! We are are THE EMPIRE OF STYGIA !!! RETURNED TO RULE HYBORIA and cleanse the darkness and filth of Conan!

Walls can crumble, city’s can burn but the spirit of our movement will not be stopped!

One by one the generals stood and yelled forth STYGIA!!! THERE SHALL BE NO WALL!

Now send the army northwards to Cimmeria !

Our war against Conans elite Nightwatch begins!

EMPIRE OF STYGIA PUTS UP our sagas FIRST BATTLEKEEP AT CAELNACH!!!

1 Like

That’s incorrect.

Night Watch built Sagas’ first battlekeep (Stonehammer) at least 12 hours before Empire of Stygia so you guys are second. Third is Empire of Kebab who built Fort Bane.

1 Like

Congratulations on the first Battlekeep built on Saga! :slight_smile:

Also congrats on the first siege loss on saga

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.