Empty Unwanted Dyes for Glass Flask

I have a bunch of Dye colors that I have no use for, I gather the resources for the colors I need.

While it is fairly simply to make a flask, all these colors are a huge waste of resources when I could simply pour out the unneeded dye and just keep the glass flask

Is there any way to do this?

There doesn’t seem to be a way in the Firebowl Cauldron nor the Dismantling bench… though pouring out dye should be a personal craft like making a torch… does any process leave the glass flask other than combine? (which needs a combine option)

If not I hope an “empty dye” craft can be added

1 Like

I’m fine with this in theory, but I think the rivers are going to start looking like a herd of unicorns peed in them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Yeah… unicorns… they did it… darn unicorns…

You would not need to pour the unwanted color into a river. You could pour it over some rocks, ruins, other player’s bases :wink::laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And the next thing: Why do glass-flasks stack to 20, but dyes to 100?
And cleaned water stacks to 50?

@Funcom: Whoever is managing the stack-sizes, you are not doing a good job. Not even close to it…

But yeah, dismantling or cleaning them would be great…

2 Likes

Glass flasks is 20 because they are completely transparent and when you count them you count the same ones over cause it’s all very confusing with all these transparent flasks. So you count with your hands and feet instead and only get to keep 20.

Filled with water this gets easier, as they are are easier to see, you manage to count 50 at least.

Dyes. OH MAN DYES! This are so vivid you like rainman 100 of them in a second!
And because fashion and wrong decisions.

2 Likes

:shamrock: We could pour the Green dyes into our Ale on Saint Patricks day. :shamrock:

3 Likes

Why craft flask when u can buy em??? 100 silver coins =1k flasks!!! One trip to silvermine dungeon is more than enough!!! Save crystal for other uses

A herd of unicorns? That’s just crazy. Everyone knows unicorns are solitary animals.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.