Basic Info:
Platform: =PLATFORM=
Issue Type: =ISSUE TYPE=
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=

Bug Description:
I play Conan Exiles on the Xbox One console. In chapter 2 of Age of War, the enemies located high in the snowy mountains, as well as the slaves and the horse, are frozen in place (somewhat ironic, haha). I believe this fix should come in chapter 3 of Age of War, but I thought it prudent to report. At these altitudes the slaves and the horse simply stop moving and following you. The enemies notice your presence (the music changes and they assume a fighting stance), however, they remain still, without attacking. On the other hand, when attacked, they die and drop the usual items. Thank you in advance for your attention and congratulations on an excellent game. Excellent no: barbaric!

Bug Reproduction:
Just head to a high location in the Glacial North. For example, at the top of snowy mountain ranges, such as at the altitude above the Temple of Frost in the upper part of quadrants D14 and E14. Another example is the Blizard Overwach camp in quadrant B13. In fact, the entire upper part of this mountain range, as well as the other mountain ranges in the Glacial North, has this bug.
The error occurred to me both with two slaves and a horse following me, as well as with just two minions following me and also without anyone following me (in the latter case, the error refers to the enemies being frozen in place).

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.