Enemies HP curve

Well there is surely some head on approaches I just didn’t wanted to try… I won’t say it would be as effective, as I really don’t know, I just didn’t had time for two aproaches… Now looking on it after playing through it… Well yes there were plenty of places to give a nice action even on very hard but you do have to know enemies, isolate scariest or stealth kill at least some portion of them, as skills cooldowns is tight to kills you can have them up like every turn and so on…

Yeah, I more and more get behind the mechanics now. Found the third Silenced One immediatelly after knowing how to chain stealth kills and will keep an eye out to boost them in damage.

You’re right it is possible to do most fights in silent mode. But you really need the luck at your side or you’re exposed. Game balancing should never count on lucky rolls. If you play on ‘hard’ mode and Iron Mutant you just need one bad roll and your whole playthrough could be wasted. Even if you don’t play on ‘Iron Mutant’ it can be really frustrating.

And yeah, as Usikava said, the endgam robots are far too easy. The devs could give them 250 hp and they would have no chance. Really strange.

Now this man’s typing some sense. That’s right. RNG and dice rolls are the things that I can’t never agree with in video games, especially more the game is rely on it. I hate all the hit chances, or success rates in games.

The game should not punish the players just because their luck was bad. It should punish them when they have done something wrong, rather.

They don’t seem to understand the fact that many of the players can exploit the RNG mechanics by doing the infamous “Save and load the game repeatedly until you get the outcomes you’d like” trick. At this rate, RNG becomes nothing more than a tedious, yet pointless feature.

Things must have changed, you can’t stealth highroad period, you have 3 enemy HP 16 with ducks crit Mut you can reach 17 silenced once 7/5/5 but then that is gone and you have max 5/5/5 unless you really want to say 15% crit is the reason you can do it, on paper maybe but in my current playthrough I have noted an enemy hit chance of 92% regardless of my highground and I have crit once in 13 shots, so you peeps must be playing on easy to stealth clear highroad

Highroad is done through burning mod in silents with no real effort, so it’s 15+1burning =) Challenge is farther the road just be more creative :wink:

One other thing to note if you stun the only enemy it buys you a whole another turn to unload rounds into them before they can sound the alarm. Hogs Rush is good for this especially since if it is close it doesn’t end Bormin’s turn so he can shoot too.

I don’t necessarily agree with this. RNG can be fun, RNG can be interesting. Just look at an all time classic like Diablo 2 - that game was the epitome of RNG, and it’s mostly what made for its replayability. Also, in other games you have certain percentage chances of skills or passive effects triggering on certain actions, you have the literal “luck of the draw” element of card games or even enemy behavior during turns in a plethora of games, including this one here.

If you hate these mechanics, I can understand. But then you have to ask yourself: Is this game for me? Well, is it? Not every game has to be for everyone, and if you hate percentage chances you’ll certainly hate X-COM as well. Considering MYZ is, as far as the developers are concerned, a spiritual successor to that series, I’m honestly not really sure what else you were expecting.

Now, discussing whether the use of RNG elements in a certain game is/was a good fit, is an entirely different topic, but RNG inherently isn’t bad or good, because it never exists in a vacuum, it’s always applied to something. And those applications can create interesting gameplay, especially in a single player game. While I do think that there should be more ways in MYZ:RE to mitigate the RNG at times, especially in regards to Iron Mutant on Very Hard, you always have to ask yourself whether you want to take a certain chance and be aggressive, or if you might want to play it safe. But it’s definitely something I’d want to see amended and expanded on in future DLCs.

It’s a single player game, what’s there to “understand”? If these players feel the need to “exploit” the system, let them, they’re playing by themselves. If you want to remove the temptation alltogether, there’s Iron Mutant. Either way they play doesn’t impact your personal experience.

Honestly, if you really, really dislike the system so much, why don’t you just play something else?

Diablo II is a heck and slash game, while this is a tactical game. You don’t have to re-start the game just because you’re unlucky and fatally miss your attack in Diablo II, while in this game, you might have to. Comparing RNG stuff for Diablo II and this game is a complete nonsense.

The rest part of your comment is yet another “If you don’t like it, don’t play it”, so I’m not even gonna bother to answer them.

If hogs rush doesn’t alert the other enemies, I think you can simply kill the target before it can stand up without alerting additional enemies.

I’ve tried disabling shot robots and then finishing in several turns with silent weapons, no additional enemy alerted.

The difficulty can be much lower if hogs rush can be used to silent kill targets with no vantage point (with height aim bonus) around.

Your feelings don’t make for an appealing argument, anyways.

“you are able to hold the stronger enemys all the time on control…
EMP Shock… The Stun hit from the Pig, the mind control… and all of these stuff helps a lot.”

Sorry, that’s just nonsense. I encountered my second tank in the campaign. I’m level 27, he is 30. + shaman and some others (4 mobs in pack, cannot separate them).

The tank has a 50% to resist mind control, and is IMMUNE to stun. Without save scamming, you just lose that encounter on very hard. No other chance. You need to get your 50% mind control off and use the tank to stun the shaman. Otherwise it’s gg.

I think it’s scrapland ur talking about. I ended up using my Psy-Mutant as bullet sponge, and never put him out again 50% MC is meh…