Entering and Exiting Dungeons

Interacting with dungeon entrances/exits should be the same as activating a node on a maproom. There should be a delay where you are vulnerable to attack instead of being instantly teleported to the safety of a loading screen, which ruins pvp engagements when someone can just repeatedly enter and exit a dungeon to avoid damage.

Like teleporting to an obelisk, players are already invulnerable to damage while they finish loading in and for a few seconds after. This is more than enough time to enter/exit the dungeon again and repeat the cycle. This is not an issue with Obelisks because, 1: You need to travel from an obelisk to a maproom in order to teleport again and 2: teleporting using a maproom isn’t instant.

1 Like

Someone purposely finds an enemy and sets it down (or lures it) near you when you teleport. I would just make sure the path is clear (good enough) both ways before teleport/door. The game is worth that pain.

Sometimes I find I can attack while teleporting. It happens.

The brute in the passage is one example where it is best to lure it down stairs before you attempt the door.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.