Erreur depuis la dernière MAJ

Bonjour.
Depuis la dernière MAJ j’ai des bâtiments qui ont disparues alors que ma dernière co était il y a 2 jours.
De plus il met impossible de mettre de la nourriture sur un animal,elle disparaît à chaque fois.
Les nasses et piège a crustacés sont difficiles a placer et le lendemain ils ont disparus…

Pourriez-vous me renseigner.
Merci

1 Like

The only word I know in French is surrender.

As far as pets consuming food, I believe the developers made the feed system a toggle option, so default now they don’t require food. Food gives pets and thralls a one hour buff.

Fish traps and crab traps might have Bern reset and require to be placed on top of foundations so they don’t decay.

Hello.
Yes and even on foundations the fish traps disappear, not just the fish but all the traps.
In addition, now the ennemies pass under the map …

And I was not talking about feeding the animals but storing the food for me on the animal for the trip at the other end of the map.

So it seems storing food is recognized as feeding them. The enemies, since update have been glitch, and the fish traps I am not sure of. Perhaps someone else can phone in

Deux jours que je joue et à chaque jour mon enclos à animaux disparaissait, je perds tout même les animaux qui étaient dedans

comment faire pour contacter quelqu’un du support ,car c’est lassant de se connecter et de voir que les bâtiments ont disparus

1 Like

t’a fait attention au système de dégradation ? si le truc est seul & loin de tes autres structures il peut s’écrouler en indépendant si tu te co pas en 2-3 jours

quel système de dégradation ?
Non mon enclos est placé à coté de la maison et feu de camp ,torche ,forge.
Mais à chaque jour le jeu le met en état dégradé de normal à abandonné en un seul jour ???
Je ne comprends rien,cela m’énerve

Comment vous envoyer une photo ?

i’m sure you know more french words, william the conqueror left a lot of french word in english :wink:

and from the telegraph article some history :slightly_smiling_face:

HISTORY

Which country is the most successful military power in European history?

France. According to the historian Niall Ferguson, of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10.

The British tend to be rather selective about the battles they remember. Every English schoolboy was once able to recite the roll call of our glorious wins at Crécy (1346), Poitiers (1356) and Agincourt (1415), but no one’s ever heard of the French victories at Patay (1429) and (especially) at Castillon (1453), where French cannons tore the English apart, winning the Hundred Years War and confirming France as the most powerful military nation in Europe.

And what about the Duke of Enghien thrashing the Spanish at Rocroi late on in the Thirty Years War in 1643, ending a century of Spanish dominance? Or the siege of Yorktown, Virginia, in 1781, when General Comte de Rochambeau and American forces prevailed? The British always prided themselves on superiority at sea, but knew they could never win a land war on the Continent.

France’s achievements help to explain another French “military victory”. Whether it is ranks (general, captain, corporal, lieutenant); equipment (lance, mine, bayonet, epaulette, trench); organisation (volunteer, regiment, soldier, barracks) or strategy (army, camouflage, combat, esprit de corps, reconnaissance), the language of warfare is French

1 Like

Quel rapport avec mon sujet ???

c’etait une reponse à Nilhilatr : The only word I know in French is surrender.

D’accord ,et pour mon problème quelqu’un ???

Comment faire pour contacter l’admin sur un serveur officiel ???

aucun admin sur un serveur officiel

I was making a joke. I played on an EU official where 2 French clans dominated, and I had to explain to them that I wanted to surrender so I could make any progress, wh8ch is why I replied here in an attempt to help

Tu devrais plutôt écrire ta question en anglais dans la bonne section https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/Exiles-PS4-Updates car ici c’est la section général qui n’est pas adapté à ta demande.

1 Like

pour la photo c’est tout simple tu copie, et tu colles dans la fenetre de texte ctl c / ctrl v

Sans le visuel on aura du mal a te répondre

Merci