Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
The event log does not list the T3 alter name when an item is removed from it by a friendly player. It records the action in the following format:
Player (clan name) removed [item] from 0 owned by (clan name). See attached screenshots.
(note: can not check if the tier 1 and tier 2 alters or Jhebbal Sag alters also record access “from 0 owned” as I do not have these available to my character. Also can not check what is recorded as the entry on Pve-C or PvP servers as I do not have characters on one to test.)
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Load a multi-player PvE game and be in a clan.
- Access the inventory of any of the following T3 alters that belong to your clan: Sanctum of Set; Exalted Alter of Ymir; Temple of Mitra; Pleasure Palace of Derkato; Abyss of Yog
- Transfer any item from alter inventory into your inventory
- Check event log for friendly access records
- Note that the item removal has been recorded as “from 0 owned by”
Example from Sanctum of Set inventory transfer:
Event log record of transfer: