Event log does not list T3 alter name when items removed from them

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: Online official
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Misc
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvE
**Region: Oceanic

The event log does not list the T3 alter name when an item is removed from it by a friendly player. It records the action in the following format:
Player (clan name) removed [item] from 0 owned by (clan name). See attached screenshots.
(note: can not check if the tier 1 and tier 2 alters or Jhebbal Sag alters also record access “from 0 owned” as I do not have these available to my character. Also can not check what is recorded as the entry on Pve-C or PvP servers as I do not have characters on one to test.)

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Load a multi-player PvE game and be in a clan.
  2. Access the inventory of any of the following T3 alters that belong to your clan: Sanctum of Set; Exalted Alter of Ymir; Temple of Mitra; Pleasure Palace of Derkato; Abyss of Yog
  3. Transfer any item from alter inventory into your inventory
  4. Check event log for friendly access records
  5. Note that the item removal has been recorded as “from 0 owned by”

Example from Sanctum of Set inventory transfer:

Before transfer:

After transfer:

Event log record of transfer:

20190327083923_1

1 Like

Hey @Kwalya

Thanks for the detailed feedback. We’re sending it to our team :slight_smile:

Thanks @Ignasis
I forgot to make it clear that it’s not just removal of the items crafted at the alter that is reported this way.
I first noticed it when I had cleared the t3 Set alter of some brimstone.
I was making some screenshots for this report and to confirm it was all the t3 alters I had available to me … I had to put some arrows into the Yog pit so I had something to remove for the test.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.