Evil themed for Future DLCs

Good day!

I would really love to have more evil themed items or DLCs in Conan exiles. Before, the Black ice building pieces were darker. Now they look lighter. It would be fun to explore the evil side of things with evil building pieces, more necromancy (can’t have enough), sigils, statues, tomb stones, corpses, eerie lights and so on. Thank you for making such an amazing game!!!

7 Likes

Black magic set for lighting mixed with Stormglass and Black Ice can make for a pretty sinister build with a well chosen location

4 Likes

If you want a truly evil themed dlc, I’m sure @Ignasi will push for a ham and pineapple pizza in the bazaar.

8 Likes

I have had that at a pizza buffet buffet it was good but not what I would order.

it’s primarily for evil dares.

3 Likes

Pure evil? The pineapple pizza update. Replaces all consumables with various versions of pineapple pizza

2 Likes

I just want more sorcery stuff to do as a whole ;-; I want to see what spells could be done with the Transformation school. (Hinted at because there was a floorpaint recently called ‘Transformation’ with the double-helix rune that matches the runes on the thaumaturgy bench)

3 Likes

Fiendishly diabolical! So simple, and yet, so wrong. A food found only on the 9th plane of Hell, in the darkest corner, of the lowest pit. Oh, how I hope we never see that in the Exiled Lands!

2 Likes

Hawaiian pizza is :fire:

Enough said

4 Likes

I had that idea where we could corrupt our pets or thralls through sorcery: giving them an unique appearance or possibly modifying their skills.

No. It’s… No, just no. It’s too brutal and horrific for CE. Huge dongs and cyclopean gazonkers, people being cut in half with arrows, sure. But no pineapple and ham pizza.

3 Likes

On the contrary, we have TOO many T3s black\evil themed sets:
-vanilla hardened brick
-black ice
-turan
-arena
-storm glass

Plenty light white\marble ones:
-yamatai
-khitan
-aqualonia
-argoss

What we desperately need isT3s of ancient brown\gold\bronze like colors.
In the game about deserts we have ZERo T3 sandstone sets? Cmon.
We need more universal ones fitting the environment.

4 Likes

Amen. If Hawaiian pizza is wrong, I don’t wanna be right.

A Bone Building set would be very nice.
It could be like the Sedlec Ossuary, but even more calcium content

Pic related:

4 Likes

Yeah, I can’t really think of anything that really fits the desert atmosphere, color-wise. I’d be for any themed DLC set, but ones that would fit in more “naturally” with the desert and jungle would be nice.

1 Like

Totally agree, i love argos, aqulonian sets, but they are too fancy (palace like) for most of environments.
At least we need smth more ground and crude, but still detailed for desert\plain biomes, and for the forest\jungle ones (like lemurian architecture).

2 Likes

Evil buildings? Do you mean glass and steel cubes filled with cloth covered cubicles and soulless telemarketers?

5 Likes

Imagine if they had included a pineapple pizza with the ‘flamboyant feast’ in the bazaar…

I would’ve placed them around my base to scare people away, naturally.

Evil buildings? Do you mean glass and steel cubes filled with cloth covered cubicles and soulless telemarketers?

Wait, you’ve been to my work?

Ham and pineapple build set. Craft terrifying structures from the most unholiest of foods. Also comes with pineapple themed carpets

It would repel me like a vampire.