Exiles forum revamp

Hi friends while I love me some weird banter I’d really like to keep this topic focused on forum nitty-gritty :adnyplz:

I will say I do like cauliflower crust on pizza though

3 Likes

Bo0.

1 Like

I had a temporary issue on my desktop that would not allow me to upload my castles pictures here, but it cleared up a few weeks later.

I would love to see official server forums if possible

1 Like

Maybe me too but what would probably change? I’ve seen several times different console players to discuss an issue of one console, or different mode players to discuss pvp issues. So even if we had official server conversation, still opinions from people that doesn’t play official or online are surely respectful. So it wouldn’t change a lot, but I wouldn’t mind to have it too.

1 Like

I should have been more specific.

Per server I meant. Like a forum for official server 1234 pve-c

And you could go there to maybe leave a message or see if anyone knows about the house at the corner of g4 or if you are planning to transfer but what to talk to players before some?

Good start, now do 2 main forums as front page, Exiles lands / Siptah.

Hi thread!

Small updates; updated some category icons, most notably the #general-discussion:exiles-suggestions category. Also it’s pink now

Added a new little emoji :news: which we’re gonna try using a little to highlight posts.

4 Likes

Do you need to test it with cauliflower? Its not really good for anything else… the cauliflower.

3 Likes

Hello again, sorry if you ran into the forums glitching out for a split second. That was me once again pushing updates to live :adnybap:

Today’s updates:

• More icon updates, should be finished now
  • Bug fixes, layout fixes (including an odd case where some users will see stretched out icons when viewing the forums from a preview from a messenger app)
  • Finally fixed size on the breadcrumb navigator so it’s no longer narrow
6 Likes

Thought it’s my Chrome tripping :smiley:

2 Likes

:news: :news: :news: :news:

1 Like

Hi @AndyB. Was there any recent improvements or updates done to the forum? The reason I ask is because over the weekend I noticed I lost the ability to search for Users on my Android device (see image below) while not logged in. And if I do happen to click on the name or image of one I see, it does not actually bring up a profile window like it ordinarily would. Is there any light you could shed on this peculiar development AndyB?

1 Like

Plus can you tell me how to find easily the Zendesk link? I always search for posts that @Mayra or @Melcom posted to copy the link and paste it to the new topic that needs it! I would appreciate this guidance, thank you!

1 Like

I got into a trance and channeled all of the people I’ve wronged in the game over the years, who would come here to find a way to report me. So I clicked the brown “Conan Exiles” Forum Tab, and saw the sticky notes at the top. I clicked the Land Claim Abuse one first (still channeling), finding nothing then clicked the General Server Rules one.

It has a direct link to the Desk of Zen.

3 Likes

Thanks a million @Barnes :blush:

2 Likes

No problem, my great friend from the land of Oracles, who inspired my channeling. As you might deduce, I have never looked for ZenDesk before. :innocent:

2 Likes

It is as easy as googling zendesk conan exiles

2 Likes

Or or… remembering the words… Funcom… and zendesk… and… com…
Then putting all of that together to get funcom.zendesk.com :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I might just remember that. funcom zendesk .com

2 Likes