Exiles looking like refugees

I’m sure I am not the only one seeing all the abandoned thralls around the official servers. Lots of places on my server look like refuges camps.

Now I have heard on PVE it takes weeks for the thralls to disperse. Seriously do we have to wait weeks for these abandoned thralls to disperse? And if so, why?

More over is there anything that can be done about it? I know I am doing all I can to reduce the server stress caused by abandoned bases, but is there anything I can do about thralls?

Thralls have a 15 day decay timer. The worst part is they are not affected by range. So if someone’s base decays and they start rebuild in a different part of the map but don’t bother to move thralls than the simple act of logging in will reset that 15 days even if they are on the other side of the map. If your on pve and can’t kite enemies over to kill the thralls than there is nothing at all you can do.

1 Like

Another reason why I dont play on officials.

I dunno about thralls @DeaconElie but Funcom seems to be on the case for horses :joy:
(Sorry)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.