πŸ”₯ Experiments in Lunacy Savage Wilds PvE

Experiments in Lunacy PvE Australia

Lunacy was first launched in Feb 2021, and quickly gained a reputation for being a challenging but relaxing Conan Exiles experience. Lunacy is known for it’s kind admins, unique custom content, and builders. The admin team take special care to ensure the gameplay loop is always fun, engaging, but also providing a decent challenge.

Server Details
:ping_pong: Great ping for NA, EU, Asia and Oceania
:rainbow_flag: LGBTQI+ Friendly. Zero hate tolerance.
:map: Hosted on the Savage Wilds map, bigger than Exiled Lands!
:crossed_swords: Moderate to High difficulty settings (tough purges, only 2x harvest and tame)
:books: Rich custom built story world with main quest line and rewarding side quests!
:house: Huge amount of custom content added by mods!
:heartpulse: Friendly, fair, and mature admin and owner!
:coin: Player economy, and market, all managed by the admin team!
:tada: Events, competitions, and giveaways!
:white_check_mark: Beyond Theatrics, Devious Desires, PEB, and more!

Connection Info
Server IP: 51.161.198.37:7777

Discord

Mod List

3 Likes

1 Like

We give our players Christmas presents early! How nice is that?!

1 Like

I am very happy to announce we have re-added Beyond Theatrics!

1 Like

We have a new and improved server host, Low.MS :smiley:

1 Like

Lunacy has released TWO new massive dungeons, one closer to a raid. Providing a fun and challenging gameplay experience.

1 Like

I love this server I am a NA player and never have a problem with Ping or lag. This has been my 1st time playing Conan and I have fallen in love with the server and the admin team. This server is a great sever to play on for all player types a little hardcore (like myself) or more causal. I get exited every time I play to see what the admin team has put together for us. 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words :smiley: