Explosive and gas traps usefulness

I see that but during PvP gas mask trigger your own mine and fight the enemy while in the gas as the AI doesn’t know well enough to get out in which it’s a to fight but I alspnuse spike barriers to keep movement of enemies in a way I want as NPC don’t exactly seem to attack these and they did there is always a gas mine next to them. I suppose its a way to take them on. But who knows but I do agree with you this is a issue.

I can confirm gas masks work on thralls.

I appreciate that but I know. My issue is that with them gas mines and orbs are a bigger issue now with the removal of food to decay thralls rather we now have 7 days unless they log in other wise we have to deal with thousands of thralls. I like Funcom but honestly they should have seen this as a issue before removal of the system for feeding. I would gladly work for free if they needed the help on testing and just double checks long as I can do it from my place of living and can have a reference for when I can require my license and apply to automotive company’s lol!!

Anyone can work for free here, it’s called Testlive. :wink:

But the thing is, why would I trigger my own gas mine to fight an enemy when I can just shoot a gas arrow exactly where it needs to be? Why should I use gas traps when gas arrows can be made and used more easily for less cost?

If the gas from a gas trap works the same as the gas from a gas arrow/orb, then it’s garbage. It’s like having two equally qualified workers but one can move and one cannot. Unless you need it for purge, gas traps are not worth making, and even then, 7k hp thralls with full heavy armor are much better than gas traps for combating the purge.