Extend decay timers til I can actually play on ld4 please

Game mode: [Online |
Problem: Bug | Performance
Region: central us official server 3510

[Free text]can u please extend timers on decay for my buildings I have les than 25 hrs an all my buildings will b up fir decay an I’ve had most of my spots since launch can u please help don’t wanna lose all me an my wife’s work to a connection issue thank u

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Decay timers are at 160 ( i think)hours… you should have plenty of time. The update just happened yesterday.

Went out if town u are correct but last time I got on was last Friday so I tried to get on last nite to touch it all couldn’t get on so if I get on tonight then I lose all my stuff to decay system

@Ignasi @Tascha
This could be a serious problem. I know others who can’t find a way online either, and have been away 4 or 5 days.
Funcom needs to address how this will be handled, as PS4 doesn’t have ways to roll back if I am not mistaken.

1 Like

I totally dont blame funcom this would just really help a lot of us not lose weeks or months of building would go along way to show ps4 players there not just a second thought behind pc show us some real support

SP loaded for me, so i assume this is for Online.
You have 2 solutions that work so far.

1. Join Session of a friend who was able to get online. (have them invite you as the notification stays and you can use it from then on out until fix is done.)
  2. Play one of these games online. fully load and start playing.
    Red Dead Redemption 2
    Diablo 3
    Destiny 2
    Fortnite

***Apex does not work.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.