Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Online Private
Server Type: PvE
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: n/a

Bug Description:

Hey there. I have been having a constant issue where I cannot connect to any server, whether it’s modded or unmodded, or official. Single player works fine without issues, modded or unmodded. It keeps disconnecting me saying “failed to join requested game”. I have powercycled my internet modem, run steam as administrator, reinstalled the game, verified my game, and Ive had no luck whatsoever. This seems to have begun happening sometime after Chapter 2 of the 3.0 update was released. It has made the game unplayable for me. Can you please help me?

Bug Reproduction:

Connect to any server.

1 Like

Greetings Exile,

Thank you for your report. Can you please share your log file with us?

You can find it by following:

Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Logs

Feel free to reach out in private via direct message if you prefer.

Thank you in advance.

1 Like

How do I DM you? It says I cannot attach files because I havent been a forum member for long enough :frowning:

I also cannot attach the .txt because Im not allowed yet :c

I’m having the same problem. Started off as not being able to connect to one server, now I can no longer connect to any servers, unofficial and modded OR official unmodded servers. I spammed direct connect yesterday for two hours, nothing, did all the steps you mentioned, nothing. My game is no longer usable and I don’t know what to do.

Apologies @xxmoonwitch. We just updated your forum rank to allow you to send files.

@Rishangles, please provide the same files as requested previously on:

Thank you in advance.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.