Failed to join requested game problem over and over

Every time I try to join a server I will load in for 2 seconds then I cant join anything for even a second before getting booted to main screen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times and still nothing works. I would like to play with my friends

Demon, we would like you to play with your friends, too. Unfortunately, we don’t have much to work with to be able to give advice. Let me repeat the first four questions here, and please answer them + 1 more. Welcome to the forums !

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

In addition, do you have any mods to the game?

Regards

jim

Game mode: online official and online private
Issue: Crash
Server type: all of them
Region: U.S.
I do not have any mods and we are just trying to join an official server they can get in just fine but I cannot

Thanks, that helps. There are a few more things that will help us narrow down the problem. You have eliminated a mod conflict, so we can ignore that.

First, can you start a solo game?
If not, could you validate your files through Steam? Sometimes even a download causes issues.
All this assumes your computer meets (hopefully exceeds) the minimum requirements shown here:

These are printed on the box. The Game actually requires 52 GB of storage.
OS: Windows 7 64 Bit/ Windows 8 64 Bit/ Windows 10 64 Bit
Processor: Intel Quad Core i5-2300 or AMD FX-6300
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 (1GB) or AMD equivalent
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 45 GB available space

Regards

jim

I can start a solo game. I just built my pc a few days ago with all brand new parts and every thing far exceeds all those requirements I do use a amd processor I did see that might cause issues it is the 3800x. I did validate my files through steam still not working

Good, we have eliminated a few potential causes. I have Intel, so have not used the thread below, but it may help to read through it to see if anything applies. Also, could you reinstall Battleye? It also sometimes gives problems.

Regards

jim

I have tried reinstalling and uninstalling battleye many times also all these don’t apply to crashes

I tried some of them anyways still no luck

I’m lost, my friend, sorry. The above is what you would get if @Ignasis were online, which will happen in a few hours. Perhaps others can relate to your specific problem or have ideas beyond me.

You will get attention tonite (Norway is not up yet) and, hopefully, some answers. Thanks you for your patience and prompt responses.

The game is worth it.

Regards

jim

I really do appreciate the help I am a big ark fan and this game looks awesome. If anyone knows of a way to fix this please let me know

This is a known issue right now with some server groups. They are working on deploying the fix for it, apparently there is a network vulnerability that is causing the issue. I’m waiting or the same thing.

Last I heard (last Friday) was that they were working on it, so hopefully soon.

Try Uninstalling NVIDIA EXPERIENCE.
You may have to do the operation twice, as it seems like the first time you tell it to uninstall it does not. (after I rebooted the first time it was still there so I did it again and then it was gone)
This action solved the problem for my friend… he had exactly the same issue, he even went to the extent of reformatting and re installing Windows and all the program’s, but, Conan would not let him pass. So it seems like NVIDIA Experience and Conan do not see Eye to Eye.

This issue happens to me on PS4 almost everyday. The code I get back is about stack overflow. Upon googling that im told to much stuff is trying to load at the same time… I understand this post is related to PC but the main issue of getting in servers seems to be universal. Reconnecting about 4-5 times seems to do the job. It holds eventually.

I have tried joining the same server 30 times in a row still cant get in I do need to try that nvidia thing though will let you guys know if it works

I do have an nvidia graphics card but do not have nvidia experience installed

Demon… Try uninstalling all your Nvidia drivers (I know it will take a few reboots) then download the latest driver, should be 436.30 win 10 - 64bit.
Go to custom when it asks you to install the drivers and make sure you UN TICK the NVIDIA Experience.
Not saying it will solve your problem, but at this stage it’s worth a try.

I downloaded nvidia experience and optimized the settings and that seemed to fix it. I also tried playing while not in discord so it could be either of those things of why it worked but thank you all for your help and I am glad I can finally start playing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.