Fall Damage/ Death Upon Connect

Game mode: [ Online official ]
Type of issue: [ Bug ]
Server type: [ PvE ]
Region: [North America]

My spawn point is 5 blocks up from the ground. Connecting will often, initially, place me on the ground, inside a block, or a level or two below my spawn point before I am moved to spawn point on full connect . During this process, many times I get what looks like fall damage when hitting my spawn point/bed. Since the latest patch, this fall damage has increased to cause death upon connecting

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Load Game
  2. Die on connect from what looks like fall damage
  3. Respawn at spawn point
  4. Collect gear, move along

There is not great inconvenience from this since I spawn exactly where I die, but, it’s an oddity.

Screenshot, showing Sadeh celebrating my death:

I am on Official Server 1521 PvE. I am also experiencing death when logging in. This has started the last 2 days for me. My spawn point is on the third floor of my base. Yesterday the log said I was killed and did not list a cause. Today, it said I was killed by myself. My base is at map grid F5. All heat generating sources are on the first floor with none under my bed. The temperature stays steady between hot and cold in my base at the spawn point. I logged in today at 10:55:19 and was dead once the load screen cleared. I have a picture of the event log if you need it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.