Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Gameplay
Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: None

Bug Description:

If you have a T3 Yog altar and you want to jump in for any reason, you get fall damage (see picture: I have a dancer to have a healing effect, that way when I fall the ‘Stopped healing’ message can pop up.) It is NOT the fire, it causes no damage, you can stand in it for hours. You can just see the HP taken with light red color.

Bug Reproduction:

Just jump into the altar which is ~150 cm deep. That height normally would not deal fall damage.

You are lucky. A long time ago, the yog pits caused instant death. It’s not a bug.

The damage was changed a while back to not insta kill. (It was a fun way to remove thralls…)

There are still flaming pillars around EL that immediately kill when standing in them. Find them all!

5 Likes

This is not bug ur jumping in to fire if u jump in fire in real life u cant just stand in it sMe thing in conan if ur standing in fire u should take damage or mabie just die in 1 hit

1 Like

And @King1 the problem is NOT the fire as I stated above. You can stand in fire for as long as you want. The problem is the falling damage from this low.

@KittKatt I remember when I climbed one of the giant towers at the Southern equaduct because I just wanted to see the big fire from closer. And died. :laughing:
And I did not know about admin and god mode. Was a nice grind to refarm my gear.

3 Likes

Built such a shrine near a world boss… Make a platform over it… When creature is directly above it, break the platform , an let it stand there…xd

U have one of the oldest ways to kill bosses … In early days it was insta kill, now its just fun

Dude do not bring realism, we can walk on flowing lava in this game… Bearfooted xd