Fantastic Agents And Where To Find Them:

Most people probably get them in Savage Coast because they are quick and easy missions to farm daily. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, that was my take on it as well.
I just find those kinds of things interesting.

I’ve had Wu drop 3 times from Taking the Purple in SC since Agent launch. Other agents have been random from The Faculty, The Rec Center Cannot Hold. It seems the drop rate is has been lowered in SC or else my RNG has been really bad the past week or so!

Terry Laputo has dropped 2 times from an Uneasy Alliance in SD.

This is awesome-- I have collected 5 so far. I have my faction recruit at highest level (37), Lydia Darling is my lowest level (21). I pretty much always have these gals out, but who I choose for that third slot often varies. Astrid and Liam are my middling characters and I often send them out alternatively (unless one or both are incapacitated). Finally, I have the Seneschal who is level 30-somehing.

As far as contributing to whom I got where, I cannot remember. But, I will certainly contribute any future observations I have. Thank you, @JOrifice for posting this interesting topic.

You are most welcome!
I’m glad others find it of interest as well.
Way back at #11 Elenoe pasted a link to fantastic spreadsheet that has a ton of awesome details and is a definite bookmark in my Secret World Websites folder.

And my 2nd agent drop was identical. Mission number 194.

And 3rd agent drop was Thomas Grady, from “The Strange Boat House in the Mist” on mission number 197.

Mehmet Muzaffer (Elementalism)
Che Garcia Hansson (Fist)

Quests the Morninglight

I’m running Toon #2 through the game now, so reporting on Agents I find with him:

Terry Laputo-Blue Folder-Savage Coast-Carter Unleashed.

3rd Thomas Grady (after a 2 week dry spell) on The City Before us. Throws computer out window

Hm, so you can actually have the same agent drop twice, even you added them to your network already?

Yes.

/fifteenchar

Even more exciting you can have multiples of the same agent from boosters! Just love that.

And you can even get an agent you already have from those 200 Hexcoin purple bags, because Funcom totally cares about customer satisfaction and would never rip you off.

And, don’t forget, you cannot Auction those Agents OR send them to an Alt!
Like the THREE Astrids that I got in a 25 Booster Pack lot. When I had already gotten one. Also, those were the only three agents dropped out of the entire Pack.
I…don’t plan to do that again.

1 Like

It would really help this game if the guy who was hired to design monetization would actually play this game.

2 Likes

Stopped me dead from buying any more boosters. Really not much of an incentive the way it’s structured.

1 Like